In case anyone didn’t know (cause I was oblivious until about an hour ago), Love/Hate is on Netflix! Enjoy. c:
Before you ask me where to see something featuring Rob, please check the links page. c: Thanks!
fuck you TMI is perfect and Robert is perfect in itAnonymous
I don’t give a fuck about TMI and it’s storyline, or how good or bad it is. My issue is completely with Cassandra Clare and as a writer, I refuse to support anything that plagiarist is involved in. Especially given that her success in TMI comes in part from a fanbase created from those works that included plagiarism. Pretty sure I’ve said that’s just my opinion before, but yknow, fuck you, too, or whatever.
Alrightie friends, here’s the deal.
I just don’t have as much time for this blog as I used to. Nowhere near as much. Between college, financial shit, family - it is just downright impossible.
I will work on updating the links page soon. I know most of the links are dead.
Most importantly, I’m looking for someone to help me out with this.
I am looking for a person or two, brownie points for someone with the ability to make graphics, to join the page. The person will be responsible for posting (which I have failed at for some time now). You won’t be expected to answer questions, update the links, update the theme, etc. Just post, and hopefully make graphics if that’s your thing. This will not include TMI posts, (only TMI related posts that involve news). Anything else of Robbie’s is dandy, but because of my issues with Ms. Clare I do not wish to endorse her work as regularly as Robert’s other projects.
If you’re interested, please fill out these questions and send them through the ask or fan mail. No text speak, please. Decent grammar will be expected in all future posts if I take you on.
Blog related questions:
1. How often will you be able to post? We use the queue, it is my goal for at least one post to be lined up at all times.
2. Is there anything of Robert’s work you will be unwilling to go into? (For example, myself with TMI).
3. How personal is too personal? Where do you draw the line between Robert’s life and information acceptable to spread?
4. Are you affiliated with any other fan blogs for Robert or any of Robert’s projects?
1. Your name?
2. Your age?
3. Your location?
4. Are you able to produce original graphics?
5. How long have you been a fan of Robert’s?
6. How long have you been following this blog?
7. Anything else overall you feel I should know?
After answering these questions, I may or may not ask you a few more. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.